GRAMM-LEACH-BLILEY CONSUMER PRIVACY NOTIFICATION
This notice is being provided to inform you of MarketCipher Partners, LLC’s (“Advisor”) consumer privacy policies as required under the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act.
In providing you with financial products and services, the Advisor receives nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on the Advisor's subscription documents, applications or other forms.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others.
- Information we receive from other industry participants.
In providing you with financial products and services, the Advisor may collect the following types of nonpublic personal information about you.
- Information the Advisor receives from you on account applications and/or subscription documents, whether written or electronic, or on other forms. This information would include your name, address, social security number, income, investment experience, investment objectives, etc.
- Information about your transactions with our affiliates, others, or us. This information could include your trading through our affiliates, others, and us your history of meeting margin calls, paying debit balances and your use of the various products and services that our affiliates and we provide.
- Information about you obtained in connection with our efforts to protect against fraud, money laundering activities, or unauthorized use of your account(s) with us.
The Advisor may disclose the types of the nonpublic personal information listed above to other financial institutions with which the Advisor has joint marketing agreements, broker-dealers, futures commission merchants, investment companies, investment advisers, commodity trading advisors, commodity pool operators and other financial service participants. The Advisor may disclose your nonpublic personal information to other nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law, such as in response to a subpoena or legal process or in order to complete a transaction, which you initiated and authorized.
If you prefer that the Advisor not disclose your nonpublic personal information to unaffiliated third parties, you may opt out of those disclosures. That is, you may direct the Advisor not to make those disclosures other than permitted by law. However, you may not opt out of the subscription documents provided by the Advisor or any service provider necessary to effect or process any transaction in your account(s) with the Advisor.
If you wish to opt out of disclosure to nonaffiliated third parties, please contact the Advisor so that we may honor your request.